12. Compliance with Law/Use of Rental Items: Customer expressly agrees and warrants that Customer intends to use the Rental Items for their intended use and pursuant to the manufacturer’s warnings, instruction, and/or guidelines. Customer agrees not to use or allow anyone to use the Rental Items for any illegal purpose or in any illegal manner, in any unsafe manner, for any manner inconsistent with its intended use, or in violation of manufacturer’s guidelines. Customer agrees at his own expense to comply with all municipal, county, state, and/or federal laws, ordinances, and/or regulations which may apply to the use of Rental Items. Customer further agrees to pay all licenses, fines, fees, permits, or taxes arising from his use of the Rental Items, including any subsequently determined to be due. Customer is responsible for obtaining all permits and/or licenses from the appropriate governmental agencies. If the permits or licenses are delayed or denied for any reason, Customer shall be responsible for all obligations, financial or otherwise, under this Rental Agreement. Customer shall not allow any person who is not qualified and who has not received or understood safety and operating instructions, or unsupervised minors, to operate or use the Rental Items. Customer shall not allow any person to use or operate the rental items when they are in need of repair or when they are in an unsafe condition or situation. Customer shall immediately notify Rental Center if Rental Items are in need of repair or are not working properly, and Customer agrees that Rental Center has no duty to inspect the Rental Items while in Customer’s possession. Customer shall not permit any attempts to repair or modify the Rental Items by any person or entity without Rental Center’s prior written permission. Customer will not allow any person or entity to fix a lien on Rental Items, and will be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with such liens, if any.
13. Delivery/Pick Up: Delivery, if applicable, shall be made at the closest point Rental Center’s delivery vehicle can legally park. Rental Center personnel will move Rental Items a maximum of 15 feet from the delivery truck. At time of pickup, Customer is responsible for bringing Rental Items within 15 feet of Rental Center’s delivery truck. Extra charges will result in deliveries and/or pickups made upstairs or under any circumstance where additional time or labor by Rental Center is involved. Rental Center’s service does not include set up or knock down of Rental Items. If this service is required, Customer should make arrangements in advance with Rental Center for an additional fee.
14. Damage/Theft/Vandalism of Rental Items: Customer agrees to pay for Rental Item at its FULL REPLACEMENT COST for all types of damage, theft, or disappearance of any kind. Customer is also responsible to prevent vandalism to Rental Item and shall be responsible for all associated costs and expenses of repair.
15. Retaking of Rental Items: Rental Center shall, at all times, have the right to enter any premises where Rental Items may be located for purposes of inspecting it, observing its use, or removing it from Customer’s premises. If, for any reason, it becomes necessary for Rental Center to retake the Rental Item, Customer expressly authorizes Rental Center to enter Customer’s premises as reasonably necessary to retake the Rental Items without further notice or further legal process, and agrees that Rental Center shall not be liable for any claims for damage or trespass arising out of the retaking of Rental Item.
16. Weather-related Risks: We do not reschedule due to inclement weather. Customer assumes all weather-related risks involved in holding an outdoor event. Customer agrees to modify or restrict Customer’s usage of Rental Items to ensure safety as dictated by weather conditions at the time of use. Should Rental Items become wholly or partially unusable due to high wind, snow, rain, flooding, extreme cold or heat, natural disaster, or any other factor beyond Rental Center’s control, Customer will still be liable for payment in full of all charges subject to this Rental Agreement.
17. Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be in writing. Customer cancellations must be made at least 24 days prior to delivery date. Timely cancellations will result in loss of downpayment, if any. Untimely cancellations shall result in loss of downpayment, remaining balance shall be immediately due in full, and customer will be responsible for all fees and charges incurred by Rental Center as a result of cancellation. This contract cannot be cancelled due to weather or any other reason.
18. Overnight Rentals: Lessee understands and acknowledges that the blower is to be removed from the Inflatable device and locked
up in a secure location overnight
19. Legal: This Rental Agreement represents the entire agreement between Customer and Rental Center, and cannot be modified unless in writing signed by both parties. This contract is governed by the laws of the State of Texas, and any dispute arising herefrom shall be litigated in Travis County, Texas. In the event an attorney is retained to enforce any provision of this Rental Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to all court costs and reasonable attorney fees. The provisions of this Rental Agreement shall be severable so that the unenforceability, invalidity, or waiver of any provision shall not affect any other provision of this contract. Rental Center reserves all legal rights, none of which are waived by this document.